The following pieces of code are research software, and are provided without any guarantee. You may use them free of charge for academic purposes only, just please cite the relevant papers in your work. Any bug reports would be greatly appreciated.
- Maxent modelling for assessing results on real-valued data
- MaxEnt modelling of databases and networks
- MINI: Mining informative and non-redundant itemsets
- DISTILLER: Data Integration System To Identify Links in Expression Regulation
- CAFE: Computational Analysis of gene Family Evolution
- ReMoDiscovery: Regulatory Module Discovery tool
- Code accompanying the paper submission titled "Maximum Entropy Models for Iteratively Identifying Subjectively Interesting Structure in Real-Valued Data"
Here you can find the abstracts datasets used in some of my research.